Affordable Housing Board
J. Andrew Link, P.P., L.L.A.
Phone: 609-844-7087 Fax: 609-896-0412
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Township of Lawrence is an active participant in providing Affordable Housing (also known as Mount Laurel housing). The Township's affordable housing program is targeted to both purchasers and renters.
The developments which contain rental units are:
- Stewards Crossing - Bunker Hill Road
- Avalon Run East - Quakerbridge Road
- Avalon Run - Grovers Mill Road
The developments which contain units for purchase are:
- Tiffany Woods - Tiffany Woods Road at Spruce Street
- Lawrence Square Village I & II - Lawrence Square Boulevard at Quakerbridge Road
- Carriage Park - Colts Circle at Allen Lane (Age - Restricted)
- Eagles Chase - Princess Road at Franklin Corner Road
- Liberty Green - Fountayne Lane at Lawrence Station Road
- Stonerise - Gordon Avenue
- The Gatherings - Princess Road (Age - Restricted)
- Traditions at Federal Point - Federal Point Boulevard at Federal City Road (Age - Restricted)
Anyone interested in purchasing or renting an affordable unit should submit an application to the Division of Planning and Redevelopment. Download Instructions and application.
Listed below are the maximum annual household incomes for participation in the affordable housing program:
|One person family||
|Two person family||
|Three person family||
|Four person family||
|Five person family||
|Six person family||
Members & Liaisons
- Peter Ferrone (Through 12/31/2017)
- John Masso, Vice Chair(Through 12/31/2016)
- Susan E. McCloskey (Through 12/31/2016)
- Murali Mallampati (Through 12/31/2016)
- Kevin Van Hise, Chair (Through 12/31/2017)
- Jean D. Washington (Through 12/31/2016)
- Councilman Jim Kownacki, Township Council Liaison
- Andrew Link, Township Staff Liaison
- Susan Snook
Generally, the Board meets on the 4th Thursday of each month at 6:30 P.M. in the Community Development Conference Room in the Municipal Building.